Before starting any type of construction, moving a manufactured/modular home/recreation vehicle/storage building onto your property, or remodeling, you must apply for a Development Permit from the Cameron Parish Planning and Development Office. If you plan to haul in fill, clean-pit a mud boat ditch or construct a levee, chances are you will need a Coastal Use Permit. This section explains what you need to do to obtain these parish permits. If you should have any questions not mentioned in this section, please do not hesitate to call the Permitting Office at 337-775-2800.
Contact Us:
Myles Hebert Flood Plain Administrator and Chief Building Code Official
Kara Bonsall, Coastal Zone Administrator
Robin Morales, Permit Technician 
Bethany Vincent, Permit Technician
Randy Thomas, Building Inspector

Cameron Parish Police Jury
  Courthouse West Annex
        148 Smith Circle
         P.O. Box 1280
     Cameron, LA 70631
  Phone: 337-775-2800
    Fax: 337-775-5535
 Hours of Operation:
   Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Is there a fee for Permits?
Note to Contractors:
What happens after I obtain my permit?
What information will I need to bring with me to apply for a permit? (Including Checklists)
What State/Federal/Local regulations does Cameron Parish follow concerning permits?
Where can I apply for a Permit?
Who Needs a Permit?


© Copyright 2017, Cameron Parish Police Jury. All rights reserved.